If you run a restaurant, you understand the idea of “spotlessness”. Not only do you want your crockery, dishes, and glassware to shine but you want to make sure that you do not see any water spots. Water spots detract from the looks of glassware and dishes and cause you to lose customers. That is why you need to make sure that the dishwasher you choose will meet the challenge of your cleaning needs.
The Best Commercial Supplier
If you select a company that is a Norris dishwasher supplier, you will feel better about making a choice for a dishwasher. It is not easy to find the ideal dishwasher if you do not refer to a company that features the best in commercial machines. Therefore, do not take any chances. Select a business that takes care of all a commercial kitchen’s cooking and washing needs.
Some of the Questions You Need to Ask
When making a choice for a commercial dishwasher, you need to consider the following:
- Is the machine designed to wash various kinds of dinnerware, including glassware?
- Does the equipment only wash glassware? Some restaurateurs prefer to choose different machines to clean glasses and plates.
- Is the machine a second-hand machine?
- Does the product provide a fast response time? If you manage an especially busy diner or eatery, you need to make sure that the dishes, plates, and glassware are cleaned well and quickly.
- How does the equipment load? Will it be easy for your employees to operate?
- Is the machine a stand-alone or does it feature an under-counter design?
- What is the amperage of the machine?
- If the dishwasher is a full-scale model, what is the design? Is the dryer’s power sufficient?
Making a Final Selection
Once you review the above list, you will have a much better idea of what to select in a dishwasher or glasswasher. You may also want to show the dishwasher that you plan to buy to your current crew. It never hurts to obtain some input from the people who will be using the machine. Once you have narrowed your selection, you need to figure out which machine will give you the most for your money. By taking this stance, you can find out more about terms and conditions and financing options as well.
Does the Company Provide Emergency Repairs?
Make sure that you work with a company that provides emergency repairs and can be contacted easily by either by email or phone contact. You want to make sure that you work with a company that not only offers the best brands but one that will take care of you with respect to payments and repairs.
Does the Machine Come with a Warranty?
Make sure that you choose a dishwashing machine that comes with a warranty. That way, you can have the machine repaired at a reasonable cost. Adding the warranty is imperative if you want to reduce your downtime and ensure the machine’s operation.
Making a choice for a dishwasher can be done online conveniently. When you work with a company that provides for the needs of hospitality businesses, you can feel more confident about your eventual purchase.